Thursday, December 25, 2008

It Came!

Merry Christmas
(4th day of Holiday)
I don't know why, but each year I get so excited about Christmas, that I have a hard time relaxing.  I love it.  I love playing the roll I do, and seeing my children's eyes light up as they see what Santa brought them.  I love the magic of it, I love the anticipation, and I love the little surprises I get.  This year I got a huge surprise.  My super sweet Santa gave me a new camera.  This is the camera that I have been wanting for nigh unto 4 years.  I could never justify it, I am just a lowly common person, not a real photographer.  Alas, my Santa baby took care of me.  

The kids enjoyed their day full of fun and wonder.  It took us from 7-10 a.m. to get through all the presents, and I love that it takes so long.  It is 2:47 and I am still in my jammies (lovin' it).  I love that my kids are all downstairs playing various Wii games, and that their dad is loving it right along with them.  He is really the best dad ever.  I am so glad he is here, because if it were only me, I think the kids would seriously be lacking for someone to play Wii with them.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas (even though it seems like it is over now).  And, if anyone else out there got a super fun camera to play with here is a link to a 12 week photography course.  (The address starts with week one, when you want to progress to the next week, simply type the week you want to go in place of the "weekone").


Here's a little nudge to my parents who spoke of blizzards and snow.  Hmmm, do you think you may want to come for a visit????

Here's the fun family!  Christmas is always so fun.
Notice the cards on the door in the background. Thanks to all our friends and family for making our home a little more festive.

No comments: