Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3rd Day of Holiday

Oh Holy Night

This star is from the Mesa Temple....which we visited on Saturday night.  I love how going to the temple helps remind our family about Christ during this busy season.

Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the Christmas Season.   I feel like it is a very calm and peaceful evening.  I love how we perform our own Nativity, I love reading Luke 2, I love the warm Potato Soup and bread bowls.  I have so many fond memories of candlelit dinners on Christmas Eve, and I am trying to pass that on to my little family.  I wish you all may have the best Christmas Eve ever.   Whether you spend it quietly like our family, or have big family dinners/parties, may your Christmas Eve bring you joy, and fill your heart and mind with warm memories you may return to often.

Merry Christmas

No comments: