Monday, December 22, 2008

12 days...is it too late?

As I finally put all our pictures from the last few weeks onto the computer, I realized how much there is to show, update, describe, etc.....  As to not tire me or you out, I thought I might do a 12 days of Holiday.  How's that? Bj gets 12 days to be with us (sans work), so 12 days of Holiday it is.   A little late, but alas, life surely isn't perfect (especially not at our abode).

For our first day of Holiday, we will look one of last weeks activities.  Sweet Liz, she had her recital and she sang "We are Santa's Elves....stocking Santa's shelves.."  Honestly, she is the cutest little elf I have ever seen.  I was so proud to see her up dancing, and enjoying every minute of it.  I hate to admit that there have been times in my life where recitals seemed less thrilling than they could.  However, maybe I have grown as a mom because even though the crowds were insane, I felt so excited to be there and be a part of her moment.  She loved singing in the car on the way over, she loved being there with her friends, and she especially enjoyed the pizza and ice cream we had after the big event, let's not forget she got to stay up late too!






1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Oh my goodness, I love her poses! What a cute elf!
By the way, thanks for sending us a Christmas card. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture. The colors, the composition, the pose, the brick...all awesome.