Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 9




When I was searching for my one true love, I knew this was a quality I couldn't skimp on. I had to marry someone who knew the value of hard work.   Little did I know I needed to put a caveat in there... My love needs to know when to work hard, and when to play/rest.  Heavenly Father must love me a lot, because He gave me Bj, who knows exactly when to put the shoulder to the wheel, and when to lay back and have some fun.

I love that Bj works hard.

No matter what he does, he does it well.  He puts his whole heart into it. 

Even if it is 3 year old soccer.

I love that he holds a busy calling in our ward, does all he needs to, and still doesn't stress out about it.

He works hard, and is a good delegator.  

I LOVE HIM.


1 comment:

Summertime Designs said...

Put your shoulder to the wheel push along...and along...and along!!!! When I was younger, I always thought it said, "We all have work, let no one SMIRK". Caitlynn was lucky to have BJ for a soccer coach as well.