Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 10


Bj encourages me.

I came to him a couple years ago, asking what he thought of me working towards writing quilt patterns.  He said go for it.  Without a second thought, he told me to go for it.  He wasn't concerned that I might drop the ball as a mother and a wife.  He only thought about what I wanted.  

Over the next 2 years he continued to encourage me, through a lot of fabric purchases, changing plans, almost giving up, going full speed ahead, and quilting/writing my brains out.

Even when I thought I had bitten off more than I could chew, he still didn't second guess me.  He simply asked how he could help.  He did more chores, supplied me with time alone with my sewing machine, and peanut m&m's.

As the publishing date gets closer, he continues to encourage me.  There could be travel to different quilt shops, and he tells me to go and is happy to watch the kids.  

I love him to pieces.

No comments: