Friday, August 28, 2009

My Favorite Picture

This is my favorite picture right now. It might be because this little girl melts my heart every single day, and she has such a fun personality. When her awesome dad pulled this tooth out, she was so excited! She bounced about the house, showing everyone her "hole" and she made the funniest faces. I love it!!!! I mean it, look at that face, doesn't it just make you laugh and melt at the same time? The innocence, the pure joy, the spark of fun, ahhhh, she's a riot. Every day she comes home from school I absolutely love watching her come to the car. She walks with her siblings until she can see the car, then she starts with a skip, and then runs full on until she reaches me. I love watching her run wildly with her backpack swinging back and forth, as she smiles with anticipation to see me. Kindergartners are awesome.

1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

Little girls are so much fun. You are right, they melt your heart and make you laugh all at the same time. Little boys sure are great too though...and you will have another one in three weeks! How exciting! I hope all goes well. I will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures on your blog!