Friday, January 9, 2009

Ramblings

I have too many random thoughts to make one good post.  So, you get a list of all the stuff I could expand on, but am kind enough to spare you the details.

*Gilmore Girls:  I have always loved this show.  I recently got one of the seasons from the library and I have been enjoying it while running.  LOVE IT!  I am laughing out loud with all the quick wit.
*Wishing I lived closer to my aunt Becky.  I have 4 quilts ready to quilt.  I should really buy my own long arm, but alas...those cost some serious $$$$.
*We're back to real life.  Up at 5:45 a.m. again....actually getting stuff accomplished.  Odd thought.
*This Jack of all trades, Master of none thing is making me busy.
*Spent last night going back and forth about the best gooey yummy food....can you tell we are on a diet again? Burger? Philly Cheese Steak? Grilled Cheese sandwich?
*I have the best hubby in the world, he helps me clean the night before cleaning day.
*I'm slightly sad my kids are growing up (am I that old, that I am now sad they are growing too fast).
*Realizing I spend too much time on the computer.
*Putting off going to the store, then I'd have to make a list, actually go, and here's the worst part....put it all away.


I think that is enough ranting. Merry January!

No comments: