Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heart Melting



Another update....and one to melt your heart.  I mean, can anyone look at a picture of a cute baby smiling without feeling little tugs on your heart?  I don't think so.

My little Noah is the best baby ever.  I love him like crazy, and I am enjoying every part of this experience.  I love watching him grow, and I mourn his growth at the same time.  This is my baby, my last baby, and I am surprisingly sad about him growing up.

What is Noah up to these days?  He is now 9 months, weighing in at a whopping 19 lbs....funniest part, he is in the 25th percentile. That is crazy, are all the babies in the world giants now?  He smiles whenever he sees mom, dad, maddie, mitch, or liz.  He absolutely has a love affair with food.  He is a fan. Table food is his favorite.  Mine too I might add.  He is generally a very happy pleasant baby.

I love to squish his growing chubby legs, and squeeze his cheeks. His slobbery kisses shower me all day long, and I adore every goo filled love I get.  He is starting to clap, throw balls, army crawl....and my very favorite?  He imitates my sneezing (yes, I suffer...enjoy, seasonal allergies).  He is cute.  SUPER CUTE.

And you know what the best part is?  

He is mine, all mine!

No comments: