Friday, April 29, 2011

Farewell....







Adelaide's funeral was held in SLC, which meant I was unable to attend.  However, we had our own event here in Tucson.  Nurses, Doctors, and loved ones met at UMC to release balloons as our way of saying goodbye to Adelaide.  It was the same time as the funeral in SLC, so it felt like we were there supporting the Otte's.




Honestly, I have cried more than I would like to admit this past week, and today brought more tears.  Tears that I couldn't do more, tears that Adelaide returned to her Heavenly Father so early, tears that so many lives were touched by her sweet spirit, tears for her parents, and tears of loss. 
Tears.

I am so impressed at the outpouring of love I have seen.  The world truly is a beautiful place full of people wanting to help, cure, and love.  I feel so blessed. 

We LOVE you Addie. 
 God be with you till we meet again!









1 comment:

Missy said...

I am sorry for the loss of that little one. Our family has been in mourning too, we lost a cousin (16months) on the 22nd. It is sad when the little ones are called home so early.
I too feel I am out of tears, only for a new fresh batch to fall.
If you find fabulous ways to help the parents, please share them with me. I am at a loss as to how to help.