Friday, February 18, 2011

Ahhhhh!



That's all I can say when I see this picture of my boy....ahhhh!  He is one super cutie pie.  And you know what?  He knows it.  He hams it up for anyone and everyone so they will smile at him and give him the attention he has come to know and love so much.


Noah is getting so big.  It is breaking my heart, but I am excited about his new growth and excitement for life.   This is what Noah is up to now:

  • emptying any cupboard, shelf, or drawer he can get his hands on
  • running outside at any possible moment
  • learning wipe his nose
  • helps me get dressed (loves to pull up my pants)
  • still lovin' the bottle
  • loves dogs and makes dog noises
  • getting new teeth
  • digs through the trash
  • will play with a dirty diaper if he can get his hands on them
  • climbs up the playhouse and goes down the slide
  • loves to swing
  • enjoys reading time at the library
  • thinks his elephant book is a riot
  • throws phones into garbages full of water, requiring his mother to purchase a new phone
He is an absolute joy.  Seriously.  I love him to pieces, even if my house is a total disaster whenever he is awake (luckily, he is asleep right now, and the house is spic and span).

In other news....
Madeline took 2nd in the science fair.  I am so proud of her, she worked hard, and she was recognized for it.    Go Madeline....(pictures to come later)!




No comments: