Monday, September 22, 2008

Check it out!

My super great husband has a blog.   You should go there....baldguyblogging.blogspot.com.  He puts the "cool" things our family does on there.  

Tomorrow, bright and early, I make my way to my homeland to enjoy some time with my mom, fabric, and chocolate.  I am excited to go, and I am planning on getting two quilt tops done while I am there.  Wish me luck.  I am anticipating a relaxing time.  No meals to prepare, no meals to clean up, no laundry to do, no kids to get off to school.  I will miss my family....but I won't miss my job.  I am hoping I will come home with a renewed sense of energy.  But, more likely, I will come home exhausted from staying up too late having fun.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - if you get a minute between all your quilting and playing, I'd love to see you!

katie and co. said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! Can't wait to see the new quilt tops!