Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We Live


Life at our house has been a little busy as of late.  Just like everyone else in the world, we are running to and fro.  It's fun, and crazy, and full.  Life is very full.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

So here is the quick update.  We have been doing a lot of this...


and this....


Just imagine soccer 3 nights a week, gymnastics 2 nights a week, piano 2x a week, Saturday soccer games, and add in some after school programs and you can bathe in the joy I am living.  But at least I get Sundays to rest.  I love Sundays.

We celebrated Mitchell's Birthday.  He loved all the gifts, and attention, and love he received.




He especially loved the birthday party at Monkey Business.  I loved that Bj took care of it all.  Okay, I planned it, made the party favors, and cupcakes...but Bj was the man on duty.  I had to take Liz to her gymnastics, and get Maddie to her very first babysitting job, so Bj was on his own with 11 little boys.   I am sure they all had a blast without Mom there to intervene!



No comments: