Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Already

Summer is almost here.  In 2 days school is out, and it is party all the time at our house.  I don't know if I am quite ready for all the fun we are going to have, but I will try.


The past month has been interesting.  I have been sick, and I was well, and then I was sick again.  Luckily, I am blessed with the worlds best hubby, and he picked up the slack for me.  I have almost been productive, but not quite productive.  However, I have finished reading 2 books,....yeah for me.


In a week I will be in the promised land, working with the women of my family on all things fabric, and I have hopes to finish something.  Or, at the very least, move forward on something.  Truthfully, I should have much more ready to go at this point, but c'est la vie.


Here's my little dude, he is throwing a fit, which is his newest form of communication.  I am sure I should be frustrated by these antics, but it really just makes me laugh.  What a good mother I am.



2 comments:

Denise said...

I have two quilts "ready" to be finished you can take them with you if you are in desperate need of something to work on. ;) I would totally be ok with you quilting and binding them for me!

Thefab4 said...

I love the little fist!