Monday, September 21, 2009

Love



I am in LOVE!

Yes, love has found me once again. This little boy has stolen my heart. Each time I pick him up to snuggle, feed, or comfort him...my heart fills to overflowing. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to experience new motherhood again. With each new child, it has been a little easier to adjust to sleepless nights, and to appreciate the joys in each day. I absolutely love when kids get older, they are so fun, they have so many accomplishments, and are so fun to be around. However, there is nothing like the wonder of a newborn! I find myself staring at this handsome fellow and hoping he will always stay little. Maybe it is knowing that this is likely the last time we will experience this stage, or maybe I am slightly wiser in my old age, I don't really care what it is, but I love that I get to cherish the small moments with him.

7 comments:

Suzette said...

Oh dear, you're making me baby hungry! I too love that my kids are getting older, but there's nothing like a newborn.

kristi said...

He is so adorable!!!!! I'm with you on it getting easier with each new baby. I definitely feel the same way.

Mandy said...

I think anyone could fall in love with him! We got your letter yesterday and I told Lily that the big boy in the picture was the first baby I ever fell in love with. She was quick to point out that all that changed when SHE was born ... true, but I really do have a special place in my heart for Mitchell the baby. I love that you're in love.

Sarah said...

How sweet your little baby is! Congrats again to you. Good luck to you little family on all you have going on!

katie and co. said...

CUTEST BABY AWARD GOES TO NOAH! Seriously...they don't get cuter than that. So happy for you.

Summertime Designs said...

He is just so wonderful to look at. I can already tell how handsome he is gonna be! And I love that you are cherishing each little moment with him. I have felt the same about Claire, knowing that she is the last one, and I can't say I'm "wiser" but I am definitely feeling the old age thing. He is just so tender and gentle!

Adam and Sariah said...

Yeah, he is beautiful. Great pictures. Wish I could hold him...hope you are loving him up because they get big so fast. Congrats again!