Tuesday, February 3, 2009

perfect

So, every now and then I have a perfect moment.  Sunday night was it for me.  I nuzzled into my sweetheart, we read scriptures with our little ones, and then watched them prance around our game room.  It was so nice to just sit back and enjoy it all.  Oft times I don't even notice how perfect life is, I am so bogged down by dishes, dinner, laundry, cleaning, baths, homework, piano practicing, blah, blah, blah. 
  I am so glad for these peaceful moments, where I kick back and enjoy the moment.  

I love this picture of the kids.  The girls: always dancing, playing, screaming, singing, putting on a play.  Mitch: thinking, am I really the only boy here?

2 comments:

kimhumpherys said...

your quilt in the background is amazing! you are super! you must be the most patient person ever to put that together!

Summertime Designs said...

I love BOTH those pictures! Mitchell is a thinker, isn't he? And that top one totally sums up you and BJ. I love when I look out my window, and I see you and BJ walking hand in hand down the street while your other kids "lead the way." Your family is a wonderful example!